Hans,
I did not believe what he said about you so no need to worry. LOL
I wish I were able to travel again to do the shows we all used to do. I really
had a ball with all you guys. I remember Seven Springs especially.
Do you still know if Bas is tying, I have lost contact with him. How about the
one that painted himself with Gold, I can't think of his name right off hand
but I think it started with a "T". Those were the good days for me.
I would like to get in contact with them again. Lost a lot of contacts in a
computer glitch several years ago.
Tony

On Monday, November 4, 2013 6:02 AM, Hans Weilenmann