From: "Jimmy D. Moore" <ray...@earthlink.net>
To: "Virtual Fly Box" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:47:56 AM
Subject: [VFB] Jimmy D update

Hi Gang:

Still progressing nicely. Taking a litle while to get tht Comadin
regulated,
but I understand that's the way it goes. Blood too thin, blood too thick.
Hopefully they get it right this time.

There's no swelling or pain. Been no pain from the outset, so I'm lucky
there. Some have really bad pain with the clot. The only thing that
bothers me is that I have to take the Comadin for 6 months. So be it!
During all this I plan to re-hab the muscles in my legs. Was working on
on that when Clot hit.

The orthopedic boot is 'out the window' Both my docs said that the
way I had it tightened was what caused the clot in the first place.
Told me in no uncertain terms was I to wear the boot until
the clot business is over and done with. Anyone want to buy a $1000
boot? :-P Yep, thats what they cost. Medicare paid for it,. whew!

Hopefully, come spring, I can wade again.

JIMMYD

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits
Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe
River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, Virtual Fly Box & Fly Fishing
World Moderator, Scout Exec. Boy Scouts of America, Retired
http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html