Still having Kidney problems with 25% function. Third replacement on the right
knee did not work out and back surgery again is out of the question. Had
surgery for Reflux that worked a while but something stretched and am back
where I was before the surgery. Had another light stroke two weeks ago. I
refuse to go back into the hospital. Needless to say I am getting discouraged.
Can't drive, do good to walk and no fishing.
As for tying, I have so many "Promised Flies" that I don't know if I can get
caught up. I had to back out of the last Swap but thanks to Don, a set of flies
got in for me. I think I had two others that offered to tie a set of flies for
me, I don't remember who but thanks to them too. I will have to pass on this
swap for fear that I would again have to back out at the last minuet.
Good to see some activity back on the list. I miss not seeing any posts.
I will probably regret sending this.
Tony

On Monday, December 2, 2013 10:41 AM, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>