I came out OK, so I’m in unless somebody wants the spot worse than I do. No
hard feelings on my part either way. Chuck

From: Don Ordes
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 5:15 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Blizzard of 2014 swap

Joyce,

Peggy will have to say if she’ll expand the swap to let you in. It looks like
Jerry signed up for the last spot, unless someone beat him to it. Also, Chuck
is a maybe, so see if he’s decided to participate.

And, since many times tiers drop out- announced or un-announced, you might be
first up on a stand-by list. Would really like you to be in this one.

Don