Birdie: That’s sounds great. I’m glad for you. And will continue to keep you in
my thoughts and prayers fo ra speedy FULL recovery, and a smooth sailing
“treatment time, side effects etc”.  Merry Christmas to you too. Chuck

From: brian.burge...@btinternet.com
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 5:44 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] chuck

Chuck

Feel good but got to start chemo again, Doc says I can start after xmas so at
least I wont have to worry about taking more pills over xmas.

I wish everyone on the list a very merry christmas and hope you all get some
nice fishing presents, mine is a carryall bag for my coarse fishing ( that’s
carp, roach etc in England )

Birdie