Tony: I know the one you are talking about, I lost mine and it was my favorite
photo program, even better than Photoshop for quick and easy fixes. Now, the
only way I can get mine back is to buy another copy. It is made by a company
called “Ullead” or Ulead”. You can google it. Chuck

From: Anthony Spezio
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:11 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] lost my email files

The I photo that I used would let me correct the photo, size it put text on it
correct Red Eye and so on. This one just says you can download off the internet
to a disk. I have ben told there are two I Photo programs, this is not the one
I am wanting. I am told there is no I photo like the one I was using for
Windows 7. I am not smart enough to know.
Tony

On Monday, December 9, 2013 10:33 PM, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>