From: Neville Gosling
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:04 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] merry christmas

He Birdie:

Well, I learned this morning that the south east of England has had very heavy
rain, but I had no idea that it was that bad. Are the platforms on a lake?  I
assume so, but is there a river running into or from the lake and the platforms
washed downstream?

Neville Gosling

The Enbridge pipeline is a project so toxic that it brings global shame to
Canada.

Anytime there’s money to be made, corruption isn’t far behind.