Hi Wayne,

That's really outstanding.  Please pass on my congratulations to her.  Sounds like she's following her sister's footsteps.

But can she start a car??  8 ~ }

Cheers,

p.s.,
How abour Saturday 7 Jun for the Casselman River trip?  14 June would also work out well if we can convince Rich to delay the float trip on South Branch Shenandoah one week till 22 June.

See you tomorrow bright and early.

Bob Hendry
Southern Maryland

"A gun is like a  parachute: if you need one, but don't  have one, you'll never need one again."