Denny: Good article and info. Thanks. man, I haven't heard anybody talk about the original "No Pest Strips" in a LONG time, I remember when they came out when I was a kid, which was in the 1960's, and was a thin yellow strip inside those yellow cardord boxes with a hook on the box. And, made by the Shell oil company like the article says, and that's usually where Momma bought ours, when we filled up with gas at the Shell station. I can still smell those things right now after reading that article LOL. We used to go camping every weekend as a kid and Momma and daddy would hang one of those in every tree in our scamp spot to kill bugs. Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Conranch
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 5:24 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Tying bugs

http://www.flyanglersonline.com/alcampbell/ac020204.php

After raising a flock of genetics for over 15 years, read the above article
to see how I handled infestation possibilitys. Not only do  we want to
repel, but also eliminate.
If you only use moth balls, you will not be covered.

Denny

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.