Wayne: I think the bluegills here (and crappie as well as bass) would kill that
chartreuse pattern. The tail if made of dyed ostrich herls right?? Thanks, Chuck

From: wayneb22...@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 9:30 AM
To: virtual flybox
Subject: [VFB] RE: Tiefest 2014

      Hi all;

      Tiefest is a small, informal tying show held each spring on the eastern
shore of Maryland. Every year Lefty Kreh, Bob Clouser, and Bob Popovics are the
headliners. That said there's a lot more to see and do. Although the show's
primary focus is saltwater, there's still plenty of tying and talk about trout
and warmwater fishing.

      A couple of patterns that caught my eye:

      Wayneb

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android