Tony,
I have the same problem with one or two members. They go into my spam
folder so I always check it. I've also used dowels and toothpicks to paint
eyes but like the cheap drill bits due to the uniformity and the various
sizes. Glad you brought up the fabric paint. I have 6 or 8 bottles that I
bought at Walmart. It's great for eyes too. My biggest problem is that some
of mine were too thick when I bought them and they leave a "Hershey Kiss
like top on the eyes". Don't know how to fix that unless you can suggest a
thinner to use.

Jack