Hi Chuck,

99% of people don't even read the terms and conditions before clicking OK.
Think I may have been one of the few who actually realised all my pictures
would be uploaded. Picassa now seems to be a part of Google plus which I
have disabled on my phone (no auto upload) and won't allow it on my laptop.
Basically just use the email.

Ashley