OK. One last test and I’ll hopefully be out of everybody’s hair for the time
being. My wife (THINKS) she got it set up so my g-mail and centurylink mail
will come in on the same Outlook 2011 email client, so I don’t have to run all
over the computer. If I get this one there, I’ll know that the problem is
solved, at least for now. Oh, and this time I made SURE I read every word of
Google’s “terms of service”. For all the good it did, as even then, it would
take the proverbial “Philadelphia Lawyer” to understand what they just read
LOL..... Or at least my little two semesters of Business Law in college didn’t
teach me how to understand it. Course that was 100 yrs ago hahaha.  Actually
only 90, but what’s a decade give or take.

Did find me a FINE looking new lake to fish today. My grand daughters has
baseball little league practice today and the new town we are now in where they
play has an awesome looking city park lake at the park, which is probably 20-30
acres or so I guess. Only bad part of it, is that you have to go to the city
hall before 5pm to buy a $1 per day permit, and although you can say, go buy
one today, and date it Friday if that’s the date you want to go fishing. Or,
you can go pay $7 and say “I want to buy one per day everyday next week”. But
if you get sick or can’t make it, that’s just money lost. Why can’t they be
like the other  city parks and/or watersheds around here and just sell “annual
permits” for a few bucks each. Govt. Geez........ LOL..Chuck