Hi Al

I'm busier than a wallpaper hanger with just one arm! Trying to get my little
Chalet folding trailer ready for a 2 week
fishing trip commencing 01 May.  I have replaced the drapes, the tracks that
the drapes slide on, and now I get to run
a new copper gas line to my new cooktop which need to be installed. Of course
the new cooktop needed a copper gas
line that was 3" inches longer and of course the original hole made for the
original stove is now just too wide so I
have to add some wood back to the edge of the cut out hole so that I can
actually secure the cook top so that it
doesn't  jump out of the counter at the first pothole that I hit!

I'm currently sewing velcro tape on the drapes which the person who made them
for me forgot to put on. (The velcro
holds the drapes together when the drapes are closed and another strap with
velcro holds the drapes back when open.)

Next, I have to repaint the drawbar, pull & reinstall the hot water heater to
check for a leak and finally daub all the
seams with RV silicone to keep out the silly water!

In the meantime I need to tie some more flies, complete my income tax and file
it and sort out my tackle for the trip.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
BC  Canada