From: 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 8:01 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Lost my beloved dog and fishing partner Peanut today after
nearly 15 yrs.

Chuck,
We were spared. It went North and South of us.
A town both North and South were wiped out.
Tony
On Sunday, April 27, 2014 2:40 PM, Chuck Alexander <chuck101010...@gmail.com>
wrote:

So does she so far LOL... I think I'll keep her around. Hope everybody is
safe. Specially up around Tony's way. we're having bad thunder and
lightening heere now and I noticed the whole state of AR is under tornado
watches, Chuck