Chuck,
Did you have any problems where you live. Heard on TV where Alabama got hit
hard. We were spared here, the bad storms were North and South of us. Have a
friend South of us that lost his boat and dock.
Just East of us about 20 miles they did have Hail as big as Baseballs. We just
had some small hail.
Tony