:
<> Afternoon, Gang.  :-P

If you want to be shown on the list, EMAIL me direct with name and AGE.. Sending it to the list makes it hard for me to transpose with a torn ligament in my hand. I'll send another update toward the weekend.

I could have missed you, so check the list and send to me Off List if need be.. There's still some errors, but my hand is killing me.

<>The average age is around 64 and climbing. Lots of Old Farts, about 30% young ones.

JIMMY D

JIMMY D 77 AGE MEISTER Tony Spezio --85
Denny Conrad--79 3/4
Allan fish--78
Don Ordes - 63
Peggy Brenner - 65
Nev Gosling - 68
Wayne Blake-Hedges - 54
Jerry Caruso - 66
Dan (Salty Dan) - 63
Reuven Segal - 38
Ron Boutin - 64
Alan Di somma - 71
Walter Shockley - 65
Gary Webb - 67
Jimi Genzling - 57
Joyce Wetphal -73
J Balmer - 61
Mel Hocken - agless ,
Bob Hendry - 70
Rene Zillmann  59
Lehman, 45
Rick 64, Zieger
Thomas Eckert 70,
Brian 62
Scott 37,
Bruce Whittle 45
Michael Bliss 66
Morger 53 Bob
Haerig or (ring 57) - Take your pick
Hans Weilenmann ?? 59
Jeff Freye 54 Joe Fusco 76
Wes Wada - 67
Martin Westbeek 53,
<>William Malone 51   Thirty four to date.

AND THE LIST GROWS AND GROWS.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.