Jimmy D. Moore wrote:

Hi Gang! Don't want to be a bother, but some of you have asked.

I'm still able to walk, albeit with a cane. My feet ( the culprits) are
 improving, very little swelling, .  Using hands to type this email.
So far after 2 years of the tremor, it has changed very little.

But let me tell you something! If you ever get a blod clot don't let
 the doc use Comuden.  Nothing but rat poison. Causes spots on
 your arms. They do go away though inabout a week, but as long as
I took Carmuden,  I had them. Stopped taking it in April and
saw improvements soon after. Other side effeects too numerous to
mention began improvng. Tried playing golf but every time I swung
 the club too hard, I fell on my butt. :-[

That's it from  JIMMY D

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.