Folks: I’m sorry if my car woes have bored anybody etc, so I have an ON topic
question to anybody who has any tips??? It’s about Winter time fly fishing (in
lakes and watershed to be specific) for bluegills and other war water species.
We are supposed to have highs of 45 and lows of 26 here by Friday after the
rain passes through tomorrow and the cold front moves in. Anyway, outside of
slowing down the retrieval speed, fishing with smaller flies, because the fish
just don’t eat as much or are not as active when it gets too cold or too hot,
or fishing deeper because the thermocline of the water reverses and the warmer
water is at the bottom instead of the top, does anybody have any fly fishing
tips, tricks etc for this time of the year???? Thanks, Chuck