Hi Gary,

No,  different companies which sell magazines individually,  I  found it
cheaper and easier than a printed subscription. I did have a digital
subscription but I  was messed about and lied to by the subscription
department hence why I went down this way of getting it. I  don't normally
have any problems.  I just haven't seen it advertised and thought I may
have missed out or it had gone.

Cheers
Ashley