Scott, you should of been here yesterday.77 degrees, river totally down and
like a sheet of glass, It is down today but a cold front is moving in.Tony

     On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:17 AM, Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
wrote:

 Then leave it home and borrow a rod from someone there.It is a win-win for
everyone…..
I sure wish I could be there again.
phxflytyerPhoenix,AZ

 "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford