Nev:
Being on the other side of the world from 99% of the list, I have had the opportunity to only have met one member once only, a local, way back in 2005 or 2006. Despite lurking a fair bit over the past couple years, I have always had a great deal of pleasure corresponding with members of the list, learning from you , and forming some long distance, genuine friendships. It pains me to hear of the members with whom I have shared so many delightful years chatting, hearing about families and so forth, getting ill or passing. It is like an extended family- a kind, genuine and generous family. I wish Birdie all the best. Regards to all, Reuven.
On 6/05/2015 9:20 AM, 'TONY SPEZIO' via VFB Mail wrote:
Wish him the best for me, will keep him in my prayers.
Tony

Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

I will copy all of your comments to a single message and send them to him. I
will wait for a few more first.

Nev

On May 5, 2015, at 11:52 AM, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
wrote:

Nev: Same here. I have always liked Birdie. I know he's had a rough last few
yrs or so. Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Phxflytyer
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 12:24 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Birdie - Update

Nev.

Please give Birdie my best and my prayers.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Phoenix, AZ.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.

On May 5, 2015, at 10:02 AM, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

I have tried to stay in touch with Birdie aka Brian Burgess who is suffering
from pancreatic cancer and received the following e-mail from him this morning -

"Hi Nev
Got home last Thursday (30th )and  having good and bad days. carers are coming
3 times per day to wash me and help try to feed me but I dont have any appetite
so I am losing strength.
I will keep you as informed as,I can and have told my wife and daughter to let
you know if I am unable to. In case I cannot get back It has been a pleasure to
be a part of this group in my own small way and I wish everyone the best.

Regards Birdie.

PS TIGHT LINES to you all

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB

-----
No virus found in this message.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.