From: Mike Bliss
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 4:39 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Birdie fly plate?

I checked the records.  I still have all the old docs for the IOFF that I did
and Birdie was not on the list. I am sure that no one would mind if he were
added.  I would be happy to get some parchment and make up one for the swap and
add a fly.  Let me know.
It was also kind of sad looking through the list of original members to the
IOFF.  Several of them are gone like Mark and Murf.

Mike