post script

I don’t think that I would put the glass in this end but use a piece of formica
or similar just for travel - then substitute with glass upon arrival.

Framing as a circular plate does present problems and causes the whole thing to
become larger as it would likely be a circle in a square frame. I can’t
remember what the IOFF certificates look like - I am not an IOFF member.
Perhaps another idea would be to get a photograph printed by a lab of Birdie &
his daughter Kelly with the flies underneath. There will likely only be a few
flies. My plan would be to take it with me on my next trip to England. I don’t
think customs would be a problem. If I have access to a car, I may even be able
to deliver it to his widow. I would want to keep it as small as reasonably
possible.

Nev