Jimmy:

I should be in Texas around the first of April for the grandsons birthday, for
a week or so.

Would really like to come and visit?

phxflytyer
Phoenix,AZ

 "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford