I'll join the crowd. My 'rejection notice' said that his Earthlink mail box had exceeded its limit.

My sister had Earthlink before she passed away and ALWAYS had trouble. JD needs to get a more reliable carrier.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.