I am pretty sure I will be there.Tony

    On Friday, March 11, 2016 9:49 AM, 'Rick Zieger' via VFB Mail
<vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 I will be there.
Rick

      From: Peggy Brenner <ladyflyt...@gmail.com>
 To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 8:33 AM
 Subject: [VFB] Sowbug 2016 Who's attending?

We are heading up to Georgia for a week to take a look around on Tuesday then
over towards Mountain Home arriving on the 3rd at Bull Shoals state park. Then
heading home after Sowbug.

Please note this winters fishing on the Mosquito and Indian River Lagoons is a
bust du to Algea blooms and pollution. We have to decide what we do next year,
I'm actually thinking bass fishing in fresh water.  The water problems are long
term and the fix will not be easy, to many politicians involved.

Fred, the tying chair is having a cookout for tyers at his home the day before
the bug starts, see everyone there.

Peggy

--
Peggy Brenner