From: 'Wayne Blake-Hedges' via VFB Mail <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: 04/10/2016  12:42 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] RE:4 Days till SOWBUG ROUNDUP 2016

I'll do me best to hope for fewer generators running!
I didn't get to go last year due to starting a new job then, fractured my elbow
last fall that kept me from going to Hawaii in October.
This will be my first vacation in over a year.
Wayne

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
   On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 11:16 AM, 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB
Mail<vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> wrote:   Peggy, we should be here all afternoon
unless Dot might want to go out for lunch.Tony

    On Sunday, April 10, 2016 9:25 AM, ladyflytyer <ladyflyt...@gmail.com>