From: Rene Zillmann <rene.zillm...@t-online.de>
Date: 07/27/2016  12:40 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Sowbug 2017

    Hi Peggy,
    thanks. Is it a reasonable distance from Memphis to Mountain
      Home? 3 and a half hours says google. So, looks like an option
    Maybe it is also worth to fly in to Memphis instead of
      Springfield what I did in the past. I have some time also, but
      need to book flights appr. in October.
    Rene

    On 07/27/2016 02:10 PM, Peggy Brenner