Hi Peggy,

I'll tie a Mop Fly variant for the Streamer Swap.

Bob Hendry

Southern Maryland

“/I filled up two shopping carts late last night/

/The one was full of fishing gear, the other Newcastle Ale/

/The checkout-lady laughed and said 'You think you got enough'/

/And I said 'Yeah, You're probably right', and filled another two carts up/

/Gonna catch all the fish, Gonna drink all the beer, Gonna head outta town, We're not staying here/

/Might take all day, might take all year, Till we catch all the fish, Till we drink all the beer”/

/        Brad Paisley/

/
/