Flytyer and fisher,

I'm finalizing right now my flight plans, need to update plans a bit due to
cost constraints to the flights.

I see 2 options:

1. Fly to Memphis, spend a week or so at Sowbug, and 1 week in the Memphis
area
2. Fly to Sowbug (Springfield/Memphis), fly to Boston and spend there one
week before returning to Europe

I know the Boston area, so I know what to do there. However, some
questions:

What are hot spots in the Memphis area to visit in March/April: Elvis home
for sure, steamboat on the Mississippi, more ideas?
What will be the weather in Boston/Cape Cod etc. Nice enough for traveling
arount? Or winter storms?

Any other ideas how I can divide the trip in a sowbug part and a touristic
part which pleases a non ff (my lovely better half..)?

Any advise would be helpful

Rene