Hi Mike,

I’m not an herbal cure pusher by any means, but I do know this from personal
experience.  I used to get bugs whenever they came around.  Totally separate
and un-connected, I taught myself how to cook Cajun dishes and Indian curry
decades ago.  I liked them really hot, so I indulged my self to the point of
sweating when I ate. (I thought I killed Gerry Goldsmith in a restaurant one
time when he tiny-taste-tested mine) Curious things happened after I started
with the hot food on a consistent basis. I ceased getting sick from bugs, even
though everyone around me was sick from days to weeks and lingering on.  This
was before the internet, so I wasn’t able to go ‘on line’ for information.

People told me at that time that Mexican people don’t get many bugs or stomach
ailments because of the hot peppers they eat.  So I put two and two together
and decided to test it.  When my kids came home from school with a bug, I fixed
them up a batch of ‘fire-cracker shrimp’, so cayenne pepper-hot it made them
sweat.  They’d take a hot shower afterwards and go to bed and bundle up.  When
they woke up in the morning, bug gone and they felt great. They ate medium warm
stuff all the time, so the extra pepper didn’t wreak havoc on their systems.

I’ve found that it kills other viruses also, so I take 3 cayenne capsules a day
in addition to the hot food.  Used to get ear infections all the time & went on
anti-biotics, and screwed my digestion system up for months. Now I never get
them. Flus go around constantly & I never get sick- haven’t lost a work-day to
bugs in over 30 years. Have never gotten a vaccine. Never worry about
mosquito-born bugs. As soon as the ‘hit’ me, they incinerate with a little puff
of smoke.  My body is hostile territory for invaders- I have my own version of
‘The Wall’.

Just FYI.  Food & spice as medicine- what a concept.

The cayenne also thins my blood and helps fight high blood pressure, kinda like
acidizing the pipes.  My BP last night was 118/77, not too bad for 65.  And I
eat too much salt and way too many meat fats.  I’m still fighting high blood
sugar, but working on different aspects to help out.  Hope to keep off insulin
and cayenne is beneficial.  Google it up if you want.  Not my first priority,
but an added benefit and part of why I take 3 capsules a day.

It make be a short-cut to the “warmth” you need.  ;o)  If you don’t already eat
a lot of hot foods, take it slow.  Don’t hammer your system into shock.

DonO