No one but Darren can upgrade the html-based site as it is now, so I have to
switch to non-genius format. Thanks Darren (Pacres) for your help years ago.
3. Rope-dubbing videos are progressing, and have the 1st one for You-tube very
close (trailer video- lol).  Had to set me up a You Tube Channel with all the
bells and whistles, so that took some time.  Posted some short videos of photos
of me at the Idaho Falls show this spring, and one of some streamers- just to
test our posting settings.  Looking good.  Needed the website addressed 1st for
this also, with a modified Rope Dub page.  Lots of work.
4. #32 video.  Have it in editing with SiL for video trials for macro clarity,
and I think we’ve got it down now. Will do one more tie, and then some clips of
setting up the materials, then final edit and post.  I want to have the website
and channel done before I post in case I get any views or traffic. Hope fully
it will be as good quality-wise as the Rope Dub #1 DVD video was.  Have had to
learn my Sony Handi-cam and the editing software with SiL.
5. 14/0 Giant Flies- Making a new group of giant flies and will be posting
individual photos of each as they are finished.  That way a buyer gets exactly
what he or she ordered.  This will be new- Flies for sale page. Will be how I
feed myself after retirement this summer.
6.  Big Classic Streamers in clear presentation boxes- Will order the plastic
display boxes soon to set my large show-streamers in to sell as individuals.
Also getting my wood shop set up for shadow-box framing groups.  Should be fun.
 All will be on the new website.
So LOTS going on, plus getting done a few other things I’ve been putting off.