Well, they had me on the gurney for gallbladder removal surgery, and then
the surgeon reread the ultrasound and bloodwork and CT and so on, and
wanted more tests done (I think one is called HIDA, and there are two
others I won't pretend to be able to type out correctly)... so for those
who are aware, from my facebook close friends list, the surgery was
cancelled for the gallbladder removal, pending further tests.
On the up-side of things, the surgeon poked and prodded all over my gut
with just his gloved hands, and now this may be a placebo effect at its
finest, but after 2 months of pain and uncertainty what it was, to be
without any pain there, hey I'll take it!  It makes absolutely no logical
sense to me how simply poking in my belly is going to make the pain stop,
but indeed it did (maybe I had gas...haha) but seriously, I have no
explanation for it - yet there it is, two days since he poked for a good 2
or 3 minutes straight, and now no pain.  Like I said, I'm chalking it up to
mind over matter, as in my mind playing tricks on me, but hey, I'll take no
pain over the pain I had any day!  Now don't get me wrong, we still want to
figure out what caused the pain in the first place, and what's up, but I
thank my Lord for this blessing of no pain, and that I didn't have to go
under the knife!

Just wanted to let those of you who may not have heard, know about this
update.
Oh, and to keep it related... Fishing trip to Manchester VT and then
Oakland/ Waterville ME (both USA) is still scheduled for 2 weeks in July,
(if near either location, private message me if you'd like to get together
and/or if you can recommend fishing locations to go it alone with extremely
mild wading conditions, preferably from the banks/ shoreline of the streams
and rivers for trout and the likes) and hopefully this mess doesn't keep
our family from that vacation / holiday.

Hope this finds all of you well,
-Pete