Howdy gang -
For being someone who prefers Mustad hooks, you would think that I'd know
this, but I sheepishly must admit that I simply don't fish buggers, and so
ask - I just won a free 100-pack of Mustad hooks in a raffle from our local
club (to obtain from our local shop) (along with some other tying
goodies).  What is the right hook model / appropriate hook model to use for
a wooly bugger?  Yes, yes - I know, I'm in the wooly bugger swap... I've
tied them before, albeit maybe not on the best choice of hook model, but I
want to challenge myself to actually tie more of them and gosh darn it,
actually fish one already after my 24+ years of fly fishing!  I'm thinking
the R73-9671 is what I'm after, but wanted to ask for people's opinion on
hook model.  Likely tying in size 8, assuming the shank is the appropriate
"wooly bugger streamer-length" long.
Thanks, everyone,
-Pete.