Tony,

I really hope to.  Maybe next year will be the year.  I am going to "try" to not be so over-extended with the extra-curricular veterinary activities next year!

Bruce

On 3/1/18 1:29 PM, 'Anthony Spezio' via VFB Mail wrote:
Bruce, You have been a big part of Sowbug. Hope you can come back and bring
your son.

On Thu, 3/1/18, Bruce Whittle <brucewhit...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Subject: Re: [VFB] Pleasant evening
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018, 10:25 AM
It was so good catching up with
  Allan.  It is hard to believe it has been almost 10 years
  since I have been to Sowbug.  My son, Brandon, loved tying
  there starting when he was five years old.  This group has
  always felt like family and I was lucky to spend time with
  one of the patriarchs!
  Bruce
Sent from my iPhone > On Mar 1, 2018, at 9:58
  AM, Allan Fish <afi...@sbcglobal.net>
  wrote:

  > Dr. Bruce
  Whittle is in Indianapolis to give Continuing Education
  courses during the annual meeting of the Indiana Veterinary
  Medical Association.  We got together for a dinner and
  caught up on what had happened in our lives as well as old
  times.  About everyone we could think of  who were friends
  from Sowbug or VFB  was discussed.  A great evening of
  reminiscing.

  Bruce intends to try to get back to the Sowbug Roundup,
  although he can't this year.  In addition to his own
  practice, he has been doing a lot of traveling to
  veterinary schools teaching equine dentistry, so he has a
  very busy schedule.

  > As I said in the subject line, it was
  quite a pleasant evening.

  sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com
  > --- You received this message because you
  are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail"
  group.
  > To unsubscribe from this group
  and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
  vfb-mail+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
  https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  You
  received this message because you are subscribed to the
  "VFB Mail" group.
VFB Mail is sponsored by
  Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com
  ---
  You received this message
  because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB
  Mail" group.
  To unsubscribe from this
  group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
  vfb-mail+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
  For more options, visit
  https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Bruce P. Whittle, DVM
210 E. Hwy 6

"Nothing worthwhile was ever accomplished without the will to
start, the enthusiasm to continue and, regardless of temporary
obstacles, the persistence to complete"  Waite Phillips

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.