Mike, will you be at the Wasatch Fly Expo?

Anyone else plan on going?

Don

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Michael Bliss
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 4:51 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Jig Hooks Question

No expert here but since taking up Euro Nymphing I have tied on jig hooks.
They are almost all 60 degree.  According to Lance Egan the reason he uses the
jig hooks is because it causes the hook to ride point up.  I have found them
good for hookups

Mike

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:35 AM, Wes Wada <wada....@gmail.com