Don: I feel like a big dummy LOL. Had I remembered what you read, the last part
says those flies are lambs wool, so that should have answered my “can you use
wool” question. Mine is not that bright. Mine is more of pastel colors, but it
does work for rope dubbing because I’ve used it before, Chuck

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chuck
Alexander
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 5:20 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Tony Spezio/ + VFB Fly Offer

Don: Can you use dyed wool?? I am supposed to have a bunch of it unless I gave
it away and forgot about it. I have some reg dubbing  from synthetic stuff to
furs that have under fur and guard hairs to them. Send me your street addy to
chuckalexan...@centurylink.net <mailto:chuckalexan...@centurylink.net> . And
you can send the dubbed hooks  to somebody who needs them cause I still have a
ton I got from you that I need to make finished flies out of anyway. Chuck