Have a break between 2 doctor appointments this morning, so thought I'd
send this message - Sorry for the late reply, but thanks to all for the
birthday wishes - had a wonderful 40th birthday!  Even had some cheesecake
- ok so some sugar-free cheesecake flavored jello brand pudding cup, due to
the diabetes, but my imagination made it close enough :)  Have since been
back to work, albeit 20hr work week, since Monday, and will be back to full
time (40hr week, though with the thanksgiving holiday it is not the case)
this upcoming Monday.  Hoping to get to the International fly tying
symposium tomorrow but not sunday (only due to church) but may be forced to
sit a lot of the time at the featured tyer presentations and the likes...
we'll see how I hold up.  It is one thing to work from home at a desk the
whole time... another entirely to walk around a show... so we'll see how it
goes.  My wife has been saying that all four of our family is going into
the show, so this may be interesting...  with a 5 year old rambunctious kid
in the mix, it will be very interesting...  I'm optimistic though.  :)
Again, thanks everyone for the well wishes and birthday wishes!
-Pete