Hi Guys,
I can't remember ever using this forum but I'm testing it out to see if
this post comes through. I took a very long break from tying publicly, I
stepped back from the Whting team to work on my degree. A few of you were
so encouraging and supportive of me while I worked my way through school.
THANK YOU!!!  I still tie for my own fishing and fun but not as much as I
would like to. I'm in a different pond now than I was used to so I'm
adjusting to that also. I miss the salt water. I spend more time tying Hans
CDC Elk hair caddis flies and timy trout flies... WOW what a change for
me.  I finally have a new desk to set up and hopefully make a more
comfortable place to tie for my self than out of boxes. I wanted to reach
out and see how Don O was doing. He's been on my mind.  I've kept in touch
with a few of you but I have stepped very far back from public tying while
I put myself through school and joined the working world. Now I finally
have some time for myself again and I have been thinking about so many of
my friends that I haven't been able to keep in touch with as much as I
would like to .For those of you who knew me you will remember me as Deb
Duran.
I hope all of you are well. Tony, I still love my froggies!!! I have read
some updates on you and I hope all is going well for you this holiday.
I've never lost touch with Peggy and I look forward to seeing you and Jerry
this spring again.
Now with any luck this will post. Happy Holidays to you all.
Best,
Deb Neuwirth