I'm in.  Years ago some us were in a Drinks Swap.  Rules were :  Tie a fly
that has the same name as a mixed drink.  Provide recipe for the fly and
the drink.. I tied the Pink Squirrel:
https://wiflyfisher.com/patterns/Pink-Squirrel-fly-pattern.asp.  And the
Drink:
https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/pink-squirrel-cocktail/b1b6c25f-c8e5-4270-9b86-08f78bc2ef96
 Both were invented in Wisconsin.  I live only about 35 miles from John
Bethke's home in Westby, WI.  I've used his Pink Squirrel pattern for over
30 years.
I have tied several variations of his original version..   I could tell
lots of  stories about using this pattern.  The one I remember best is from
several years ago.  Two friends and I couldn't wait to do some early
fishing on one of our local spring creeks. Recent rains had left every
stream running high and very discolored.  After the third or fourth stream
we gave up on finding clear water and decided to fish anyway.   I don't
remember what my friends fished with.  I do remember that neither one was
using a Pink Squirrel.   And neither one caught any fish. Actually I was
surprised I did.  I offered them some but they must have been going thru
what I call a *purist stage* "Pink Squirrels don't look like anything that
lives in a trout stream."  Okay. So what. Anyway count me in.