Alan: Will do. Thanks, Chuck

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Alan
Di Somma
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 3:32 PM
To: VFB List <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Jimmy D. Moore

Chuck:

You know I will be the first to join. If you are mastering the swap, please
send the box to me as I visit him every time  I am in Texas..

I would like to give the box to Jody personally.

I will get back to you as to Jimmy’s favorite fly.

phxflytyer

Phoenix,AZ

 "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford

On Sep 25, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net