Hi John:

Great! I thought you were still around but don’t see much from you. I will
inform Don O that you are still on the list. I suspect yesterday may have been
one of his down days, but he was asking about you.

Neville  (Nev) Gosling

On Nov 15, 2019, at 5:43 AM, John Ridderbos <ridderb...@att.net> wrote:

I am still kicking around, reading the posts when they come around

Sent from my iPhone