I called Tony Spezio’s cell number on his birthday which was Sunday 22nd March
but got no answer, so I left a message wishing him a good day and left it at
that.

A couple of days ago, I received a message from Don Ordes with the attched pic
and note

"Starting all over with a make-shift pen holder. Now I need to make a bobbin
holder.”

Unfortunately, the stroke has resulted in almost constant pain for Don.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver, Canada