Virtual Fly Box under groups
    On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 06:14:37 PM CDT, Michael Bliss
<flyfish...@gmail.com> wrote:

 what's the name of the facebook group? Mike
On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 4:51 PM Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm still here.  I miss the "old" days too.  We had so many participating.  I
am sorry that we have lost a few of our great members.  I appreciate Rick
posting on the email site.  I did not know we had a Facebook presence.  I don't
go there often.  I guess I will have to start going there.
Mike Bliss