Rick I agree  with you.  What you get on this list is worth more than the membership donation.  Hell alot of us spend more than that in 5 minutes in a fly shop.  Come on guys this is your list support it!
 
BobH
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 1:42 PM
Subject: [VFB] VFB memberships

I got nosey and asked our listmiester a personal question, about memberships on the list.  
 
Here are his responses.
 
Current unexpired memberships...74.
Current subscribers to the list, including PetaSally...482
 
That is about 16.4 % of the folks on the list that have taken out memberships that are current.
 
I know I get more than $35 worth of info and help off this list.
Make a New Years resolution to take care of in just a few minutes.  Go the VFB web site and hit the membership
link and do it.  You can fill a New Years resolution in just a few minutes.
 
Have a good New Year.
 
Rick
 
PS  Byard knows I am doing this but he did not ask me to do it.
 

Reply via email to