Just want to say a few words to the lists. I thoroughly enjoyed my
association with all the members of the VFB, FFW and Hill Country Fly
Fishers, during 2002. You have brightened many of my days when I was
layed up with assorted aliments, from broken leg, torn tendon, thumb
operations and two kidney stones. :-P
My "high points" were Meistering the Retiree, Chili and College Swaps,
doing the Quote of the Day and Joke of the Day, and the designing and
"mother henning" of the FFW patch. Hopefully, I contributed something
to you during 2002, either in a "tip" on fly fishing or the enjoyment of
a laugh at a quote or joke.
I want to wish all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2003. You're
a great bunch of guys and gals, even Deb and DonO.
My thanks to Byard Miller, Chris Cook and Bill Higdon, Major Domo's of
the VFB, FFW and Hill Country Fly fishing lists. I appreciate what you
guys do for us.
HOOK'EM!
JIMMY D
--
Jimmy D. Moore - Author,Outdoor Writer,TOWA, TF&G,VP-GRTU
Owner/Webmaster - Worldwide Flyfishing Info.
http://www.BIGTROUTMAN.homestead.com/MainPage.html
www.sportingtales.com This is the website of Sporting Tales
magazine - No "how-to OR "where-to"! Just the "Why-to",
with outstanding campfire type stories about hunting and fishing.
- Re: [VFB] HAPPY NEW YEAR From Jimmy D Jimmy D. Moore
- Re: [VFB] HAPPY NEW YEAR From Jimmy D Desert Eagle
- Re: [VFB] HAPPY NEW YEAR From Jimmy D Deborah Duran
