As others have done today I thought I would pass along our well wishes for a
Happy New Year as well. By being associated with the list we here in the
Genzling household have expanded our family. You have prayed for us through
the year and we have been blessed as well as we went through some tough
times. On the same note you have shared your prayer requests with us as well
an we are honored to raise your names to the Most High for answers and
blessings.

    We would like to offer a simple prayer for our friends, that each day be
a new beginning and every evening be filled with rest and satisfaction. May
you always see the beauty in whatever experience and the "Peace that passes
all understanding" follow you for the rest of your days.

    Tight lines my friends, we are headed over to church here in a few to
enjoy a fellowship dinner, ( I made my own variation of green Chile stew),
and I will have the opportunity to bring the message and offer a blessing
for the new year. As we always do in our prayers we ask for peace and safety
for our friends and family, but tonight we will ask a special blessing.

    If we should not talk again tonight, may we wish you the very best of a
"New Year".

Jimi, Theresa and Amanda Genzling

Reply via email to