I want to thank all of you for joining this swap.  I
promise to keep everyone updated and satisfied.  There
are 14 folks tying and we need one more.  I will take
a couple of alternates because I am sure that a few
will drop out for one reason or another.  If you name
is not on this list and you thought it would be let me
know.  Also, let me know what you are tying so I can
add it to the list.  It is as follows:

1.  Rob Poutre-Stealth Frog
2.  Todd Skibbe
3.  Kevin ?
4.  Nick Runarsson
5.  Buck Hall-Bluegill Beetle
6.  Pete Gramp-Porcupine Dragon
7.  Jonathan Clark-Wiggle Bug
8.  Michael Santangelo
9.  Jack Lehman
10. Allen Fish-Club Sandwich
11. Ashley-Beetle
12. Joyce Westphal-Bright Bug
13. Rodney Barilleaux (something amazing I'm sure)
14. Ed Engelman-Small Mouse
15. 

One more and we're golden.  Anyone want to tie a
Cicada?  Steve just dropped out.

Rob Poutre

6.  


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to