GREAT Don!  The flys are due in by March 1st but I'm
sure I can pick up your batch in Denver if you are
tying at the expo this year.  Either way, thank you
all for joining and all the particulars are going to
follow.  Any alternates will be accepted.  Let me know
if you want to be on that list.  I'm sure we will have
a drop out or two.

Rob P.


--- DonO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OK, I'm in.  When are they due?
> 
> DonO
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "rob poutre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 5:22 PM
> Subject: [VFB] DonO--Foam Swap
> 
> 
> > Sure could use you in this foam swap.  Especially
> > after that squid you tied for the crease fly...Can
> we
> > temp you?
> > 
> > Rob P.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around 
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> 
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to